Inline vacuum coating systems with PVD and PECVD technologies
Our inline concepts
Inline concepts are the right answer for high production magnetron sputtering, thermal evaporation or PECVD coating particularly for rigid substrates. We offer vacuum coating solutions designed and customized to your particular substrate size and coating requirements in either horizontal or vertical configuration. We can integrate pre-treatment processes by heating or etching the substrates as well as a fully automatic loading/unloading system on a customer-specific basis. In-line systems have a wide range of applications, whether it be as a high-production, continuous flow system with continuous product output or as a pendulum system being highly flexible regarding the product due to exchangeable targets.
You can combine these process technologies
The following technologies can be implemented into our inline systems in accordance to the specific requirements of the customers' applications.
- Magnetron sputtering
- Thermal evaporation
- Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD)
- Plasma Etching (PE) / Reactive Ion Etching (RIE)
- Heat treatment
A quick look at the advantages for you
The FHR.Line product series provide our customers with high-quality coating machines that combine a wide variety of characteristics and advantages.
- Attractive investment and operating costs
- Fully automatic loading and unloading
- Double-sided coating is possible
- Use of FHR's proprietary sputtering technology
- Fewer resources needed to modify or expand the system thanks to the modular design
- Closed secondary cooling circuit possible
- Fully automatic process control
- High productivity