Sputtering, evaporation and PECVD systems for flexible film substrates such as metal strips or polymer films
Our roll-to-roll concepts
Modern electronics are flexible. Our roll-to-roll vacuum coating systems with PVD and PECVD technology are the ideal system concept for production of products such as flexible solar cells, organic display films or flexible sensors. Metal and plastic films are used as substrate materials, the coating width is set individually. This design concept offers the highest level of flexibility in the field of sputtering and evaporation processes. A freely programmable web winding system and the ability to regulate the temperature of the substrate allow various substrate materials and film thicknesses to be processed in a wide process window. We have the expertise needed to integrate in-situ process monitoring and derived online process control.
A quick look at the advantages for you
The FHR.Roll product series provide our customers with high-quality coating machines that combine a wide variety of characteristics and advantages.
- Proven, reliable system concept
- Equally suitable for research and production
- Extremely flexible system control thanks to FHR's proprietary software programs
- Without front-side contact (AVOtouch technology) if needed
- Attractive investment and operating costs
- Excellent target yield
- Quick and easy target replacement
You can combine these process technologies
The following technologies can be implemented into our inline systems in accordance to the specific requirements of the customers' applications.
- Magnetron sputtering
- Thermal evaporation
- Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD)
- Ion Etching (IE)