Bonding with Epoxy-resins
Epoxy resins enable particularly precise and durable bonding. Our specialized team offers you innovative solutions that raise the precision and performance of your products to a new level. Learn more about epoxy bonding and how you can benefit from our expertise in this bonding process.
Our bonding service – The solution for your demanding projects.
How It All Works
High-Precision Epoxy Bonding Solutions
Our epoxy resin bonding technology enables you to bond materials precisely and permanently – regardless of your project’s complexity. We offer a wide range of epoxy resin bonding targets customized to your requirements.
The connection is made using special 1- or 2-component epoxy resins, which contain fillers if required, for example, to adjust the mechanical properties, improve thermal conductivity, or achieve the necessary electrical conductivity.
Depending on the epoxy resin system in question, the bonding process can occur entirely at room temperature so that no mechanical stresses occur in the target composite after joining, which would otherwise be caused by different thermal expansion coefficients of the target and backing plate at elevated temperatures.
Special properties of epoxy bonding Agent
- Comparable or higher thermal load capacity compared to most metallic soft solders
- Electrical conductivity depending on the additives – from insulating to highly conductive
We’ll Handle It for You
Our Bonding Process at a Glance
During the bonding process at room temperature, the materials are joined using an elastomer.
A nano-reactive film is used to join the materials together at room temperature to form a target composite.
Bonding with metallic materials and indium as soldering material.
We Manufacture Sputtering Targets in All Materials and Shapes
Are you looking for the right target for your coating system? FHR develops and manufactures sputtering targets up to 4000 mm target length according to customer requirements – large series and individual items.
Simply enquire, and we will discuss everything with you in a personal consultation.
Why FHR for Your Bonding Project?
Together into the future of material bonding with FHR:
- Outstanding quality: Our joining technology ensures outstanding results and durability.
- Customized solutions: We develop custom bonding processes to meet your unique requirements.
- Innovative Approaches: We are at the forefront of bonding technology, setting new standards.
- Dedicated customer service: our dedicated team is here to answer your questions and successfully implement your projects.
Explore the many possibilities our bonding technology offers and trust FHR as your trusted partner for outstanding bonding solutions. Contact us today to learn more and realize your visionary projects together.