Magnetron Sputtering Systems with Special Drum Concept for Small Substrates
FHR.BOXX Product Range
- Single chamber systems
- Systems with lock chamber
- With and without sub-rotation
- With clean room connection
Thin film coating systems for coating plates, disks, wafers, pins, needles for R&D and production.
- Printed circuit boards
- Thin film solar cells
- Thin film batteries
- and much more
Single-chamber sputtering systems are a cost-effective solution for vacuum coating in small series production. The sputtering systems in our FHR.Boxx product range – also known as “Box Coaters” – do not require an airlock chamber. The substrate is loaded directly with the process chamber open.
The substrate carrier in the recipient is a rotating drum, which can also be used to heat the mostly small substrates. By rotating the drum during the vacuum process, the substrates to be coated can be moved past several process stations.
By installing a sub-rotation, it is even possible to coat 3D substrates such as spectacle lenses or lamps. On balance, a good layer thickness homogeneity is achieved. Substrate pre-treatment, e.g. by means of plasma etching, is also possible.
With the systems in FHR.Boxx product family, our customers acquire high-quality coating machines that combine a wide range of features and benefits.
- Several coating and pre-cleaning stations
- Production of layer systems possible
- Possibility of a loading lock
- Substrate sub-rotation
- Substrate heating
- Minimization of particles and “flitter” due to vertical design
- Easy servicing due to good availability of components
- Attractive investment and operating costs
- Use of FHR’s own sputtering technology
Vacuum Coating Systems
OTHER PRODUCT SERIES
- Precision Sputter Coating Systems for Interference Optics Applications
FHR.STAR-EOSS® Product RangeThin film coating systems for the development and production of precision optics.
- Inline Vacuum Coating Systems with PVD and Plasma CVD Technology
FHR.LINE Product RangeThin film coating systems for coating plates, wafers and disks, for R&D and pilot or high-volume series production.
- Freely Configurable Cluster Systems
FHR.STAR Product RangeThin film coating systems for handling a wide variety of substrates – such as plates, disks, wafers or highly delicate applications, such as needles or pins.
- Sputtering, Vapor Deposition and PECVD Systems for Flexible Substrates
FHR.ROLL Product rangeThin film coating systems for coating plates, wafers and disks, for R&D and pilot or high-volume series production.
You would like to learn more about our product? We are at your disposal. Contact us today to request detailed information, ask questions or receive individual advice.
Your interest is important to us, and we look forward to hearing from you!