Freely Configurable Cluster Systems
FHR.STAR Product Range
- Proven, flexible modular concept with central transfer arm handling
- Diverse technological processes
- Handling as a single substrate or in a carrier
- Manual loading or automatic handling from the magazine
- Clean room connection possible
Thin film coating systems for handling a wide variety of substrates – such as plates, disks, wafers or highly delicate applications, such as needles or pins. Be it layer deposition, pre- or post-treatment: with the combinable modules of the STAR series, a wide range of tasks can be mastered in research and development, pilot production or the processing of small to medium-sized series.
- Printed circuit boards
- Thin film solar cells
- Thin film batteries
- and much more
An advanced modular system with numerous variation options, maximum flexibility in the configuration of the individual modules, numerous intervention options via our in-depth formula editor: These and many other features make our vacuum processing systems from the FHR.Star product range the #1 choice for R&D applications at the cutting edge of research.
In addition, FHR.Star systems are ideally suited to solving tasks in the microelectronics and semiconductor industry thanks to their stringent design for standard wafers.
The choice is yours: With our FHR.Star product range, we can draw on a broad spectrum of previously implemented systems and compile a suitable system for you. Or we can work with you to develop your own customized configuration.
The following technologies are available for use in our FHR.Star systems:
- Plasma etching/Pre-cleaning
- Magnetron sputtering
- Thermal evaporation
- Electron Beam Evaporation (or “E-Beam Evaporation”)
- Atomic layer deposition (ALD & SALD)
- Heat treatment
We will be happy to discuss deviating processes with you personally!
With the systems in FHR.Star product family, our customers acquire high-quality coating systems that combine quality, variability and reliability.
- Maximum flexibility thanks to modular system concept
- Customized configuration according to customer requirements
- Effective use of space thanks to variable arrangement
- Adjustable target-substrate distance
- Quick and easy target change
- Substrates in typical wafer sizes
- Fully automatic process control
- Attractive investment and operating costs
Suitable project examples for the plant
- Connectors and High-frequency Conductors
Highly flexible sputter coating system for electronic functional layers.
- Temperature-sensitive Electronics
New Materials for Thin Layers
Combination coating system with PECVD, ALD and FLA technology for layer development
- New Methods of Data Processing
Microelectronics of the Future
Highly flexible sputter coating system for electronic functional layers
- Measure Physical and Chemical Parameters
Thin Film Sensor Cluster
Flexible coating system for the production of various sensors
- MEMS, Sensors and Thin Film Batteries
MEMS & Batteries
ALD coating system on 300 mm wafers for miniaturized complex systems
Vacuum Coating Systems
OTHER PRODUCT SERIES
- Precision Sputter Coating Systems for Interference Optics Applications
FHR.STAR-EOSS® Product RangeThin film coating systems for the development and production of precision optics.
- Inline Vacuum Coating Systems with PVD and Plasma CVD Technology
FHR.LINE Product RangeThin film coating systems for coating plates, wafers and disks, for R&D and pilot or high-volume series production.
- Sputtering, Vapor Deposition and PECVD Systems for Flexible Substrates
FHR.ROLL Product rangeThin film coating systems for coating plates, wafers and disks, for R&D and pilot or high-volume series production.
- Magnetron Sputtering Systems with Special Drum Concept for Small Substrates
FHR.BOXX Product RangeThin film coating systems for coating plates, disks, wafers, pins and needles for R&D and production.
You would like to learn more about our product? We are at your disposal. Contact us today to request detailed information, ask questions or receive individual advice.
Your interest is important to us, and we look forward to hearing from you!