Bonding with Nano Films
FHR is your specialist in innovative nano-bonding technology. Our expertise paves the way for pioneering applications in nanotechnology and optimizes the performance of your products. Find out more about nano-bonding and how you can benefit from our experience in this bonding process.
Our bonding service – The solution for your demanding projects.
How It All Works
Precise Nano-Bonding to Meet the Highest Demands
Our nano-bonding targets allow you to precisely bond materials on a nanoscale level, regardless of your project’s complexity.
The target composite is joined using a nano-reactive film at room temperature. The bonding process makes it possible to join target composites made of materials with highly different coefficients of thermal expansion without stress and still use low-melting-point metals and alloys as brazing materials. Typically, pure tin (Ts=237 °C) is used to achieve a higher thermal stability of the composite.
Special characteristics of Nano bonding
- Good electrical conductivity
- Good heat conduction
- Minimises thermally induced voltages
- Highest power densities possible
- Suitable for all sputtering processes, especially for high-rate sputtering and reactive sputtering
We’ll Handle It for You
Our Bonding Process at a Glance
In this process, the materials are bonded using epoxy resin. Also possible at room temperature.
During the bonding process at room temperature, the materials are joined using an elastomer.
Bonding with metallic materials and indium as soldering material.
We Manufacture Sputtering Targets in All Materials and Shapes
Are you looking for the right target for your coating system? FHR develops and manufactures sputtering targets up to 4000 mm target length according to customer requirements – large series and individual items.
Simply enquire, and we will discuss everything with you in a personal consultation.
Why FHR for Your Bonding Project?
Together into the future of material bonding with FHR:
- Outstanding quality: Our joining technology ensures outstanding results and durability.
- Customized solutions: We develop custom bonding processes to meet your unique requirements.
- Innovative Approaches: We are at the forefront of bonding technology, setting new standards.
- Dedicated customer service: our dedicated team is here to answer your questions and successfully implement your projects.
Explore the many possibilities our bonding technology offers and trust FHR as your trusted partner for outstanding bonding solutions. Contact us today to learn more and realize your visionary projects together.