Cluster systems combining modules for processes like co-sputtering, co-evaporation, plasma PCVD, etching or heat treatment
Our cluster concepts
Maximum flexibility in configuring process chambers and general substrate handling make our FHR.Star vacuum processing systems the number-one choice for high-tech R & D applications. Moreover, this type of vacuum processing systems, called as a cluster concept, is considered the standard solution in microelectronics and wafer-type substrates. The choice is yours: We will often already have a proven module solution available for your desired vacuum process and substrate diameter. If not, we will work with you to develop a new configuration that meets your needs.
Combinable process technologies
The following technologies can be implemented into our cluster systems in accordance to the specific requirements of the customers' applications.
- Magnetron sputtering
- Thermal evaporation
- Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD) / Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD)
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Plasma Etching (PE) / Reactive Ion Etching (RIE)
- Heat treatment
A quick look at the advantages for you
The FHR.Star product series provide our customers with high-quality coating machines that combine a wide variety of characteristics and advantages.
- Maximum flexibility thanks to our modular system concept
- Customized configuration according to customer requirements
- Effective use of space thanks to the compact design
- Adjustable target-to-substrate distance
- Target changes are quick and easy
- Substrates in typical wafer sizes
- Fully automatic process control
- Attractive investment and operating costs