Cluster systems combining modules for processes like co-sputtering, co-evaporation, plasma PCVD, etching or heat treatment
Our cluster concepts
Maximum flexibility in configuring process chambers and general substrate handling make our FHR.Star vacuum processing systems the number-one choice for high-tech R & D applications. Moreover, this type of vacuum processing systems, called as a cluster concept, is considered the standard solution in microelectronics and wafer-type substrates. The choice is yours: We will often already have a proven module solution available for your desired vacuum process and substrate diameter. If not, we will work with you to develop a new configuration that meets your needs.
A quick look at the advantages for you
The FHR.Star product series provide our customers with high-quality coating machines that combine a wide variety of characteristics and advantages.
- Maximum flexibility thanks to our modular system concept
- Customized configuration according to customer requirements
- Effective use of space thanks to the compact design
- Adjustable target-to-substrate distance
- Target changes are quick and easy
- Substrates in typical wafer sizes
- Fully automatic process control
- Attractive investment and operating costs
You can combine these process technologies
The following technologies can be implemented into our cluster systems in accordance to the specific requirements of the customers' applications.
- Magnetron sputtering
- Thermal evaporation
- Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD) / Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD)
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Plasma Etching (PE) / Reactive Ion Etching (RIE)
- Heat treatment